Monday 31 December 2012

Hair Care - Schwarzkopf Oil Miracle Review

Hey guys!

Something that I thought I had to share with you is the Schwarzkopf Oil Miracle treatment! My mom actually picked it up in our local salon at some point during the year and I fell in love with it! She purchased a sample sized bottle of 5ml for around €8. I've gone onto the Schwarzkopf website and the full bottles of 100ml retail at around €30 here in Ireland. Pricey, I know, but well worth it I'd say!

The way I use this oil is by taking a drop on my finger, a little goes a long way with this stuff, and running it through brushed out towel dry hair. I'd leave it for a few minutes and then blow dry my hair.

This miracle oil product really lives up to its name! It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and soft and looking shiny! Since I stopped using heat on my hair last year my hair has really improved, and this oil really enhances my natural hair. I would definitely recommend this oil to any hair type that needs a bit of TLC or just something extra! If €30 sounds too steep, certainly go for the sample size! Mine is almost gone, which is good as I received it early this year! The product caters for everyone as it offers different oils for different hair types.


Thanks for reading! Have you tried this oil before, or any other product from Schwarzkopf? Let me know below!


Elle X

No comments:

Post a Comment